Date published: 2-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Field Marketing Manager will guide the approach to help employers discover and value Indeed. The ideal candidate is passionate about how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and drive business growth. We are seeking a marketer with experience in implementing programs with proven results in market awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue impact.
- Develop the field marketing plan in alignment with the sales goals and based on the integrated country marketing plan
- Define the mix, and plan and execute integrated B2B campaigns and programs to drive market awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue impact
- Implement field marketing programs including online marketing, direct marketing, webinars, email, sponsorships, and participation in business or trade associations
- Implement Indeed branded events - from venue to agenda - driving participation and follow-up
- Collaborate with the Country Marketing Manager, Sales, Employer Insights, Events, and Demand Generation teams to bring the field marketing plan to life
- Be a voice of the market by understanding key buying segments and customer needs throughout the buying cycle
- Comfortable with frequent travel in the region
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, Marketo, Salesforce etc.
- Eager to get things done
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a compelling story, backed with data
- Proven track record of working with sales organization to deliver meaningful results
- B2B marketing experience
- Extensive experience in Marketing, Field Marketing or MarComs
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.