Date published: 5-Dec-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Provide accounting and finance support between the shared service function and Japan office
- Assist with payment processing and approval workflows
- Administer contracts and agreements with third party providers
- Partner with our sales support, client services, tech and other internal functional teams
- Act as the finance point of contact for compliance and regulatory requirements
- Perform certain ad hoc analyses
- Professional fluency in Japanese and English language skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in accounting and/or finance functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.