Additional Posting Location(s): Ireland
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
General Finance is embarking on a multi-year Finance system transformation and therefore this role is integral to achieve success of business adoption throughout the program. The major priority for the successful candidate will be to develop and drive forward strategy, scope and resource planning associated to this initiative. This role will further build and then execute against our internal roadmap of initiatives for Finance, which will include owning the internal Finance training calendar, global Finance related training efforts, crafting and/or reviewing Finance training related communications as well as identifying areas for improvement, and communicating learning opportunities to our staff on a regular basis.
- Participate on the Finance support internal helpdesk team
- Triage requests from Finance to identify issues requiring immediate attention
- Troubleshoot system issues and resolve or recommend solutions
- Adhere to trackable success metrics and SLAs
- Work with others to ensure project deliverables are met
- Testing and roll-out of routine releases from various Finance systems, report writing and security administration.
- Development of internal documentation, processes and procedures.
- Will partner with the Finance Training team to have/acquire the skill-set to help new and existing users develop and enhance their knowledge of Finance systems .
- Be familiar with and track all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Finance teams.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a Systems Administration and/or IT Support related roles.
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical ability
- Technical mindset and comfort with technical conversations.
- Adaptability (comfortable and able to talk to Finance people in their language, and to Engineers in theirs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SalesForce, Workday Financials, Oracle, Netsuite, Go Transverse or similar solutions a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the CPC/pay-for-performance model
- Occasional Travel maybe involved
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.