Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Financial Accountant at its EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. The Accounting team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational environment, possess strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication and process improvement skills. Reporting into the Senior Accountant - Team Lead, this role will allow for exposure to various projects and enable the individual to become subject matter expert in certain areas of the business.
- Assist with all month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments schedule
- Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Consolidation accounting
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Finance Management in the production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Assist in documenting procedures
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Participate in financial projects across business segments
- Understanding of technical accounting subjects (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc accounting and reporting projects
- 1+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in audit/reporting within a multinational environment
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.