Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team in our Austin office. You will assist with global financial operations, working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making.
• Oversee financial planning and prepare leaders for review with executive management team
• Support global headcount modeling and planning
• Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
• Partner with business leaders to develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly)
• Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g., "what if" strategic analysis, global business forecasting, new product P&L projections, etc.)
• Identify and track key performance metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, benchmarking, etc.
You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. You take initiative to improve processes and strive to add value to business partners.This position supports the broader FP&A team and reports to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis.
• 3+ years work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Strong communications skills
• Project and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.