Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team in our NYC office. You will assist with global financial operations, working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making. This position supports the broader FP&A team and reports to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis.
You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
• Become a trusted business partner to the Sales leadership team; partner cross functionally with Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Strategy
• Build, maintain, and own revenue models for a global sales organization
• Influence business partner decisions through insightful synthesis of results and ad hoc analytics, as well as business insights
• Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
• Assist business partners and senior management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g. scenario analysis, global business forecasting, sales productivity analysis)
• 2+ years of increasing responsibilities in management consulting, investment banking, equity research, financial planning and/or corporate strategy
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
• Excel mastery and proven experience in building financial models
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Strong communications skills
• Project and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry and online business models
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.