Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst to be part of our rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team in Austin. You will assist with global financial operations for two of Indeed’s largest General Managers, who manage our Job Seeker and Internal Platforms Organizations. You will work collaboratively with a team of financial professionals and a range of cross-functional partners.
Our Job Seeker organization is focused on creating products that help our job seekers navigate through the ever-changing recruitment landscape. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to job seeker needs, and a passionate approach to service.
The Internal Platforms organization is focused on building quality tools internally for Indeedians to drive operational efficiency.
You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented, and inquisitive mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. This position supports the broader FP&A team and reports to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Oversee financial planning and prepare leaders for review with executive management team
• Support global headcount modeling and planning
• Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
• Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly)
• Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g., “what if” strategic analysis, global business forecasting, new product P&L projections)
• Identify and track key performance metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, benchmarking, etc.
• 2+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
• Bachelor’s Degree in business (finance/accounting preferred)
• Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Project and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
• Adaptive Planning experience is a plus
• Google Suite experience a plus but not required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.