Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join our growing accounting team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace and take initiative, and have strong attention to detail.
- Assist with the production of standard monthly, quarterly, and annual internal management financial reports and statements
- Assist in the completion of parent company quarterly financial reporting package
- Improve and formalize processes for gathering source information used in preparation of statements
- Develop insightful reports based on financial and non-financial data
- Liaise with Financial Planning & Analysis on reporting requirements
- Produce ad hoc financial statements and related analyses
- 2+ years experience in accounting with progressive responsibilities
- Big Four experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field; Accounting coursework strongly preferred
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to sensitive information
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Intacct and/or Workday Financial a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.