Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join our growing financial reporting team in Stamford, CT. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. In this role, you will report to the Financial Reporting Manager and work with multiple business partners across the Finance function. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, take initiative, and have strong attention to detail.
- Assist with the production of standard monthly, quarterly, and annual internal management financial reports and statements
- Assist in the completion of quarterly financial reporting package delivered to our parent company, traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Improve and formalize processes for gathering source information used in preparation of statements
- Contribute to the design of the future state of reporting by leveraging new reporting systems and software
- Liaise with Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure alignment with the business’s operational functions
- Develop insightful reports based on financial and non-financial data to meet reporting requirements while adapting to organizational changes
- Produce ad hoc financial statements and related analyses
- 3+ years of experience in accounting with progressive responsibilities
- 2+ years Big Four experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Ability to work independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to sensitive information
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Intacct and/or Workday Financials a plus
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.