Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Global Product Success team supports our client success teams to deliver best in class performance to our clients. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed.com is seeking a Global Product Success Strategist to support our client success teams. This team delivers best in class support for products and features to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide, and ensure that client voice is always heard and reflected in how we engineer our products.
A successful candidate supports Client Success employees globally by providing support on new, emerging Indeed products by collecting product improvements, strategising appropriate solutions, and working with our technical teams to develop and launch the resulting products. The Global Product Success rep also acts as a resource for Client Success management to effectively communicate regular product changes and updates to the broader team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate initiatives between various departments and provide general support as needed.
- Facilitate and support Client Success initiatives to achieve product adoption goals for Indeed’s new products
- Support CS by responding to escalated internal product questions
- Partnering with Product Strategists to ideate improvements to Indeed’s New Products
- Supporting rollout of Products & processes to Client Success teams
- Identifying knowledge gaps in the team
- Supporting performance management of under performing campaigns
- Working on initiatives aimed to improve the product knowledge of Client Success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and F2F where applicable
- Provide feedback to the product strategists that will improve product performance and processes
- Advocate for Client and CS needs with product strategists ensuring processes are streamlined and products are optimized
- Help scale processes including client marketing and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- 3+ years of experience in Client Success or a related field required, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate
- Big picture, team-oriented mindset
- An excitement for challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
- Ability to work independently with a remote manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in both French and English
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.