Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Steer the work of the Design System engineering team as it works to improve the velocity of quality user interface development across Indeed products.
- Contribute to design reviews, implementation reviews, and ad hoc conversations around how to approach front-end development challenges within and beyond the Design System work.
- Understand the needs of engineers on product teams as they work to build new experiences using tools built by the Design System team.
- Inform and educate others about the team’s efforts through the internal engineering blog, internal tech talks, and other channels.
- Help evaluate technologies and technical approaches for new and existing products.
- 7+ years experience in product development, including experience working on high-traffic, public-facing products delivered via a web browser to a global audience.
- 2+ years experience with technical leadership, including working with product management to define priorities and guiding the work of a team.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write and speak about technical topics with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working within and beyond the front-end tech stack.
- 2+ years of experience with people management, including coaching and performance evaluations.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.