Additional Posting Location(s): Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Norfolk, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Reston, Richmond, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Scottsdale, Seattle, St Louis, Stamford, Tampa, Washington DC
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
If you are a Front End Engineer who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to tens of millions of page views a day, Indeed is looking for you. Indeed offers smart developers like you a complex development ecosystem with short release cycles. Every week sees the new release of multiple products that meet the growing needs of millions of job seekers worldwide. When you come to work at Indeed, you"ll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done. We speak multiple languages working on multiple platforms: React.JS, Java, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, EMR) and many more. As part of a small collaborative team from engineering, operations and product management, you will work on areas such as Product Features and collaboration with Product Management and UI/UX Design Teams
- Design, develop, and maintain Product Features
- Collaborate with Team Members including Product Management, Infrastructure Developers and UI/UX Technologists and Design Teams
- Conceive of and implement new features and ranking changes to improve search and ultimately help users find what they want
- Continually improve/enhance search quality and web search infrastructure and performance
- Dive deep into our job posting and search history data to understand different functional areas, and then use your creativity to come up with extraction and classification techniques that improve the quality of Indeed's job search offering
We're looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 Years of React.JS for commercial products
- Has a passion for Front End Development
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 6 years experience in software development with at least 2 years in React.JS and Java programming
- Significant experience with large scale, high performance systems.
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.