Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
If you are an engineer who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to tens of millions of page views a day, Indeed is looking for you. Indeed offers smart developers like you a complex development ecosystem with short release cycles. Every week sees the new release of multiple products that meet the growing needs of millions of jobseekers worldwide.
The Job Posting team, within Indeed’s SMB organization, is responsible for designing and delivering SMB job posting solutions. The job posting experience is the starting point for employers to partner with Indeed to post jobs, make quality hires, and sets the foundation for introducing other SMB and Indeed products and solutions. As part of a collaborative team, SMB Job Posting, engineering, design, product management and QA come together to provide the guided experiences for small and midsize employers. We collaborate with Indeed Job Seeker and other product teams to design and deliver streamlined experience and best connect the employer with job seekers to help them achieve best quality applications and hires.
- Work alongside other engineers, designers, QA, and product managers on product teams to build and improve user experiences, with customer first mindset.
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability of your product.
- Own and lead initiatives on your team around new product features and technical improvements, in collaboration with team members.
- Understand product infrastructure and contribute to technical design and define the future architecture of the product.
- 5+ years of experience planning, designing, and developing platform software.
- Proven track record in delivering and maintaining scalable solutions.
- Proficiency developing object-oriented software in Java and related frameworks (or equivalent).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience with Java and/or Kotlin.
- In depth understanding of API architecture.
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Springboot framework.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Familiarity with debugging distributed systems.
- Are fast-starters on picking up new codebase or technologies.
- Are self starters and continuously contribute and drive for team productivity.
- Practice and thrive in agile environment and adopting agile process
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.