Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain and improve our multiple Google Suite instances. Your contributions will impact the organization at a global scale both internally and externally. You will leverage various technical, communication, ownership, and team building skills to identify, scope, and complete projects and tasks.
- Work within the GSuite Admin Console and through Google’s API, GAM, and BetterCloud
- Evaluate and integrate new technology to enhance our lives and make Indeed a great place to work
- Integrate Third party SaaS tools and internally developed applications.
- Solve and balance daily problems with long term, high impact projects
- Collaborate and build relationships with various teams across different departments
- Design and implement deployment and change control procedures for new features, deprecation of old features, integrations and system wide changes.
- Learn everything you can and teach those around you
- Has practical experience with G Suite, GCP and SaaS application administration.
- Familiar with installing and using open source tools like GAM
- Completed the GSuite Administrator Fundamentals and GCP Core Architecture courses
- Must know their way around a BASH shell
- Working knowledge of AD, LDAP, OAuth and SSO solutions
- Has strong writing capabilities and exhibits keen attention to details
- 4+ years of IT experience, preferably in IT Support or Systems Administration
- Preferred proficiency with scripting in a language like Python
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or equivalent proof of baseline knowledge.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.