Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Responsible all month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial reports
- Preparation of lease and fixed asset schedules
- Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Intercompany reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centers.
- Assist in the production of management schedules to the parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Suggest and involve in the implementation of technology solutions to improve process efficiency
- Identify improvement areas and initiate good accounting control procedures and best practices to enhance accounting quality and efficiency
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Perform additional ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Prior experience with Google Apps and other cloud computing applications
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Preferably have good knowledge of IFRS and/or local FRS, particularly Singapore, Australia, and India
- Qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 2+ years industry experience
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
- View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.