Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Reporting into the Assistant Finance Manager, we are looking for a GL Accountant to join our family, part of the Indeed APAC Headquarters in Singapore, you will be exposed to various projects and this will enable yourself to be subject matter expert in certain areas of the the business.
● Responsible all month-end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial reports
● Preparation of lease and fixed asset schedules
● Preparation of accurate and up to date reconciliations for all balance sheet
ledger accounts on a monthly basis
● Inter-company reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations
● Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
● Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting
ledgers and cost centers.
● Assist in the production of management schedules to the parent company on a
● Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts
Payable, Procurement and Payroll
● Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and
● Suggest and involve in the implementation of technology solutions to improve
● Identify improvement areas and initiate good accounting control procedures and
best practices to enhance accounting quality and efficiency
● Assisting with financial and tax audits
● Perform additional ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 2+ years of industry experience
Preferably have good knowledge of IFRS and/or local FRS, particularly
- Singapore, Australia, and India
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.