Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Support the global events team strategy including, but not limited to, implementing project plans and timelines, managing budgets and financial documentation, monitoring daily/monthly reporting, collaborating across multiple teams, sourcing unique venues, vendors and promotional items
- Assist in the planning and execution of Indeed’s marquee client event, Indeed Interactive, in North America
- Assist heavily with the onsite execution of the program which takes place every May
- Gather information and analyze necessary data to create project plans, dashboards, and schedules
- Identify opportunities for driving scale and efficiencies throughout the events program
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal partners and external vendors
- Research industry best practices and understand target audiences to choose appropriate marketing mediums to impact outreach, acquisition, engagement, and understanding among event attendees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in global event management role at a large association or related agency
- History of breaking new ground with events and delivering transformational experiences that impress internal partners and turn members/clients into brand evangelists/enthusiasts
- Fluent in Google Applications, Apple Applications and Microsoft Office - comfortable learning new software as needed
- Experience coordinating work of meeting planners, content developers, designers, creative services, writers, and vendors
- Experience developing reporting dashboards and tracking tools
- Practice accurate time estimating, identifying dependencies and resources/cost estimates, strong analytical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.