Date published: 6-Dec-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
Indeed is looking for an events professional to work on the global events team. The Event Manager will impact the business through the delivery of top-notch, creative and effective events that attract our target audience and drive attendance to our events globally. The events will leave attendees with an energetic and optimistic look on all aspects of Indeed’s products and services by a transformational experience that aims to educate, entertain, and inspire.
The Event Manager will drive a portion of the Indeed’s global roadshow focusing primarily for North American markets. This will include coordinating with sales managers, managing on and off site logistics, and weekly reporting for overall program tracking. It will require up to 20% annual travel, domestic and International markets.
How you work.
- Tactical and strategic management of event campaigns and their performance.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of our global roadshow in the North American market.
- Tracking/monitoring event-by-event, quarter-by-quarter and year-to-date progression of lead and revenue goals as established by Senior Global Events Manager.
- Coordinating with local teams on all event activities, ensuring localization and appropriate planning for each market.
- Coordinating with cross functional partners on all planning elements of the event - Country Marketing Managers, Sales, Content, Demand Generation, Product, Client Services
- Managing all administration around the events - contracts, budget management, liaising with finance, procurement, and legal accordingly.
- Creating and maintaining new event reporting and automation.
- All Event Logistics:
- Venue search and feasibility
- Securing and contracting all necessary third party suppliers
- Maintaining budgets
- Main liaison and management for onsite execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in event marketing role at a company, association or related agency experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically related to program measurement and ROI, with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and passion for finding and implementing new and innovative elements to the event’s program
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, exercise time management and prioritization skills, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budgets.
- Fluent in Google Applications, Apple Applications and Microsoft Office - comfortable learning new software as needed
- Experience using CVENT event management tools preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.