Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Participate in the implementation of a new ERP system , enabling accelerated innovation and scale within the organisation.This will be managed through application of best practices and technologies in Finance & Business Operations.
- Assist the continuing effort to maximise Finance system efficiencies.
- Work with the key stakeholders in the businesses to help drive productivity, continuous process improvement, and transformation in the Financial operations of Global entities in order to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in number of ongoing restructuring projects
- Support the Finance needs of the local Business Operations and Strategy team in market.
- Support the Finance requirements in the global roll out of new products & markets.
- Promote great teamwork, alignment and collaboration across Global Finance teams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, and ACA or equivalent qualification a must with 10+ years of experience in finance, software implementation, or business related fields
- Evidence of strong Project Management skills
- Proven record of strong experience in an accounting software implementation
- Proven record of experience in process change management
- Experience in preparing monthly accounts to deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience working with broad range of accounting software packages such as Workday Financials, Oracle, SAP, Netsuite.
- Strong Influencing skills from operational staff, through middle and up to senior management levels
- Takes ownership , proactive and proven existence of decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.