Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
Indeed's Global Finance team is embarking on a multi-year Finance system transformation. We are looking for an experienced Global Finance Operations Training Manager to join our team in either our Stamford or NYC office locations. This role is integral to achieve success of business adoption throughout the program. The major priority for the successful candidate will be to develop and drive forward strategy, scope and resource planning associated to this initiative. This role will further build and then execute against our internal roadmap of initiatives for Finance, which will include owning the internal Finance training calendar, global Finance related training efforts, crafting and/or reviewing Finance training related communications as well as identifying areas for improvement, and communicating learning opportunities to our staff on a regular basis.
- Own the creation and execution of the Finance training strategy including identifying training needs, best methods for delivery, communication and maximising attendance at sessions.
- Scope needs by collaborating with external and internal partners to capture information needed to guide training strategies that will define a premier end user experience and drive colleague performance .
- Develop/create presentations to facilitate comprehension and alignment of the comprehensive training strategy with multiple leaders throughout the company .
- Lead the design and development process, which includes working with multiple partners to design, develop and implement the required training solutions that will drive the best experience for our colleagues.
- Develop Train-the-Trainer materials to best prepare trainers to deliver the trainings with the highest level of quality and standards
- Define a measurement strategy to ensure colleagues feel engaged, are learning and are able to apply what they learned on the job
- Partner with a number of internal teams to help the implementation of change management plans.
- Provide implementation support of the communications strategy .
- Lead development of a training calendar based on learning needs and execute all aspects of planning for those training sessions.
- Illicit feedback from trainees to ensure continuous improvement of training programs.
- Own development of training strategy across all global sites.
- Support Finance On-Boarding by ensuring robust and organized new hire training is available.
- Manage other trainers/instructional designers reporting to this role, providing mentorship and guidance as needed
- 8+ years or meaningful experience in training and development including training strategy and instructional design experience
- Formal education and/or experience in Finance and Accounting subject matter
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate ( e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools: Storyline 360, Powtoon, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multinational technology company is a plus
- Evidence of strong Project Management skills
- Ability to work independently & within a team environment
- Demonstrated experience communicating financial and technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Travel - 25%
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.