Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Global HR Operations Manager will be responsible for all areas of HR compliance across our 25+ offices globally. Working closely with the HR and Legal team, this person will keep abreast of employment law obligations and create action plans to ensure ongoing compliance in each of the countries in which we operate.
- Lead Indeed’s expansion efforts, responsible for new entity set-up from a HR perspective, working with legal counsel to develop all HR documentation including local employment contract templates and company policies.
- Responsible for Indeed’s HR Compliance strategy, partnering with leadership to drive awareness, education and clear roles and responsibilities for risk management and HR compliance across the organization.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive compliance program for HR, providing a framework that enables shared understanding of risk, compliance, and corrective actions.
- Partner with the Privacy team to drive Indeed’s privacy strategy vis-a-vis Indeed employees.
- Maintain and develop country specific HR knowledge resources, ensuring a clear understanding of how HR works in each country.
- Ensure alignment of appropriate policies, templates and procedures with new and changed regulatory requirements.
- Represent HR on the Policy Committee while managing and revising HR policies, procedures and practices to enhance the workplace and promote the company culture.
- Develop and manage project trackers, provide clear communication to stakeholders, and develop and oversee project timelines.
- Manage HR Operations Compliance Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 10+ years HR experience with at least 5 focused on HR Compliance experience
- Proven people management experience
- Strong working knowledge of employment law across multiple countries
- Proven experience with GDPR (experience with other privacy laws is a plus)
- Strong research background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with ability to build successful partnerships and effectively educate and influence
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise
- Self-directed, organized and capable of handling multiple, complex projects
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.