Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As the Global Manager, Learning Experience Facilitation you will lead a network of facilitators and coordinators responsible for company-wide implementation of the next generation of professional and personal development experiences for our employees across the globe.
You will work alongside Talent Partners, Program Managers, Designers and Technologists to ensure the effective implementation and evaluation of learning campaigns that engage our Indeedians and create behavioral change.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, byte-size lessons, and competitions, as well as 1-1 support sessions.
- Build strong relationships with Regional Consultants and Program Managers to gain an in-depth understanding of the department’s strategic vision and set global and regional objectives for the facilitation team.
- Develop a global facilitation strategy that includes an internal facilitation certification program.
- Participate in the creation of regional scorecards and facilitate collaboration between LX Facilitation Managers, Talent Partners, Program Managers, and LX Designers to determine improvements that support strategic and operational goals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for training and learner engagement best practices and trends.
- Travel regularly to attend train-the-trainer sessions, program pilots, and deliveries in all regions to gain in-depth- knowledge of the local operations and their needs.
- Meet with Talent Partners, Program Managers, LX Design team, and Stakeholders to conduct program debriefs.
- Grow and support immediate reports by providing continuous feedback, conducting weekly 1-on-1’s, and leading quarterly touch-points.
- Grow and support network of facilitators by holding regular AMA (ask me anything) sessions, coordinating professional development sessions, and providing 1-1 support when necessary.
- User centered design and product management principles and their application to L&D
- Customer engagement strategies and their application to L&D
- Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential learning principles
- Consulting and performance improvement framework
- 3+ years of overseeing full cycle of program design, delivery, and evaluation at a global scale
- 3+ years of organizational consulting
- 3+ years of management and development of a global team
- Tech company and/or startup experience highly preferred
- Operational mindset
- Agile leadership
- Dot connector: Able to seek and connect information that helps the team deliver high-impact programs
- True collaborator who establishes genuine partnerships
- Ability to coach, develop, and inspire your direct reports
- Servant leader attitude
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.