Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Reporting to the Director, Global TA Programs & Operations, the successful candidate will be instrumental in enhancing Indeed’s outstanding reputation and growth on our quest to help people get jobs. If you are passionate about candidate experience, obsessed with speed and quality while providing a world-class experience for job seekers, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee the central recruitment coordination program globally
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of TA Operations Leads and Coordinators
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team to continuously assess and optimize the end to end recruitment process
- Oversee SLA and operational excellence to drive performance and efficiency
- Understanding of global business and act as a champion for the candidate experience
- Demonstrate impeccable attention to detail in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment
- Partner with the HR and TA analytics team(s) to drive quality data, metrics and reporting
- Partner with cross functional team members on a host of projects and initiatives including but not limited to HR Reporting & Analytics, Learning & Development, IT services, Talent Attraction Programs, HR Business Partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful experience in a fast-paced and high-volume Talent Attraction environment with a heavy emphasis on coordination
- Meticulous attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
- Demonstrated track record of delivering extraordinary candidate service
- Excellent work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Excellent judgement, decision making and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience working with ATS/CRM solutions
- Previous leadership/management experience required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.