Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to strengthening Indeed's most valuable asset, its employees. We do this, by partnering with the business to deliver solutions that engage, develop and retain our world-class talent. As the Global Manager of Talent Partners, you will lead the team that links Employee Development to the business. You will work alongside the Talent Partners as they meet with leaders, across all offices and functions, to understand their talent and leadership development needs.
You’ll be tasked with developing a strategy to secure business leader buy-in for EEDEV programming and to keep all stakeholders up to date on progress.
As the leader of a relatively new team, you will develop and execute a plan for the continued development of all Talent Partners, covering key consultancy skills such as relationship building, influencing, design thinking, communication, strategic planning, project management, and conflict resolution.
This role will report to the Director of Talent & Organization Development and will partner closely with EEDEV Program Managers and the Learning Experience team.
- Oversee and evolve a team of Talent Partners focused on understanding business needs and representing EEDEV products and services
- Partner with the EEDEV leadership team to create an approach to support the day-to-day operations and future growth of the team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the HR Directors, working with them to operationalize HR and EEDEV OKRs
- Have a deep understanding of the unique challenges that face each function and location, and look for ways to create collaboration across functions
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult issues the Talent Partners may face
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices linked to talent and organizational development, design thinking, and consulting practices
- Utilize change management and coaching tools and techniques to facilitate groups of Snr Leaders through change
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Talent Partners
- Strong ability to coach, develop, and inspire your direct reports
- Organizational Development expertise
- Consulting experience (internal or external)
- Applies a global and inclusive mindset when dealing with challenges, solutions and team members
- Creative problem solver
- Experience leading current/future state roadmapping
- Relationship builder who can influence across all levels, functions and cultures
- Client-service oriented with strong critical thinking, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience implementing change and talent management initiatives
- 7+ years of experience in consulting and/or learning and development delivery. People management and Tech company experience highly preferred.
- Leads with an insatiable curiosity and has a passion for knowledge
- Connects problems and solutions back to business outcomes
- Loves to be thrown a challenge and sees it as an opportunity to solve a problem
- Puts the client at the center of everything that you do
- Naturally connects with people of all levels and builds solid lasting relationships
- See’s how everything connects and fits together
- Is an awesome project manager and drives for execution
- Isn’t ruffled by shifting and changing priorities
Location, and travel requirements
- Location: Must be located in Austin, TX, Stamford, CT, or New York, NY
- Travel requirements: 20% domestic and international travel time is expected
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.