Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Counsel HR Business Partners on Indeed’s relocation best practice guidelines and requirements as they relate to domestic relocations and short-term assignments
- Initiate and oversee all types of mobility cases and liaise with employees, managers, HR and immigration/relocation providers on all relocation matters
- Manage day-to-day relocation cases in partnership with the Relocation Management Company
- Provide guidance to stakeholder questions regarding the relocation process and timelines
- Act as the Indeed Point of Contact for all US Domestic relocating Indeed employees
- Maintain Global Mobility trackers up to date with caseload information and status changes
- Create relocation agreements outlining the details of the relocation or assignment
- Responsible for notification of internal stakeholders on global mobility cases and status changes
- Assist with special projects and other administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ mobility experience
- Culturally sensitive
- International experience a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Stellar customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible team player
- Proven track record working as part of a highly collaborative global team
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships at all levels
- Good judgment and decision making skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.