Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Global Payments Operations Specialist to join our Global Treasury Team at its EMEA headquarters in Dublin. The Global Treasury team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills. This role will report to the Global Treasury Manager.
- The end to end customer payments process across all sale channels at the world’s number 1 jobs website.
- Act as the subject matter expert / go to person for client payments both internally and externally.
- Provide significant input into the client payments strategy and support the execution of that strategy.
- Building and maintaining appropriate internal and external relationships including card acquiring banks, payment service providers, card schemes, technology providers, regulators, industry forums.
- Assisting the Global Treasury Manager in managing the commercial relationships and negotiations (in conjunction with Procurement) of key counterparties (acquirers, card schemes, PSPs, technology providers, local payment methods).
- Monitor market and competitor developments and make suggestions for cost and performance improvements; execute and project manage the implementation of improvements.
- Work with wider stakeholders to identify problems to ensure functional processes work smoothly, with minimum disruption to customer experience, the operation and revenue.
- Work alongside wider Treasury team with the objective of reducing merchant fee costs, increasing payment authorization levels and improving customer experience.
- Increase awareness of Customer Payments across the business through;
- Internal training and communication,
- Attendance at key external forums,
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years' Treasury, payments experience essential
- Experience of leading/contributing to large scale payments projects essential.
- Experience of dynamic fast paced environment essential.
- Experience of managing external relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.