Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be a value-add partner for Indeed’s Business Automation products (internal tools that support visibility, growth, and billing and organizational functionality, to Product and other additional stakeholders
- Identify and drive implementation of features to improve the client and user experiences, CS and Sales efficiencies, and Indeed’s revenue
- Prioritize high-potential product initiatives and determine which others should be revised, iterated or deprioritized, with support from your manager
- Support competitive analysis and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can leverage to improve Indeed’s products
- Solicit and synthesize stakeholder feedback and work with Product to determine how we incorporate into the product
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support the ongoing development of your product
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for internal efficiencies by market, service processes and customer effort reduction
- Identify needs for new product/feature launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Contribute to Sales/Customer Success training teams to position all products and updates for success
- Passion for product development and improving customer and user experiences
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Experience in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with problem solving - defining the problem, sourcing information, analyzing data, identifying potential solutions, and forming recommendations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a sales-driven organization
- Experience with scaling international products preferred
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
- Experience in the Tech and/or Recruiting / Staffing industry
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.