Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be a strategic partner for Indeed’s Sourcing Products (Resume and/or Seen by Indeed)
- Develop/Analyze new product strategies, partnerships, go to market approach and features to decrease customer effort
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or de-prioritized
- Support competitive analysis and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can leverage to improve Indeed’s products
- Solicit and synthesize stakeholder feedback and work with Product to determine how we incorporate into the product
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support the ongoing development of your product
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for internal efficiencies by market, service processes and customer effort reduction
- Identify needs for new product/feature launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Contribute to Sales/Customer Success training teams to position all products and updates for success
- Passion for product development and improving customer and user experiences
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Experience in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with problem solving - defining the problem, sourcing information, analyzing data, identifying potential solutions, and forming recommendations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.