Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Be a critical partner for Indeed’s Business Automation products (internal tools that support visibility, growth, billing and organizational functionality) to Product and other stakeholders (Sales, Client Success, Finance, other Product teams)
- Solicit and synthesize feedback from stakeholders and work with Product to determine how we incorporate into the product roadmap. Identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or deprioritized
- Identify and drive implementation of features to improve Sales and Client Success efficiency, improve the Clients and User Experience, and drive revenue.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support Indeed’s product launch process
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Develop analyses to recommend optimal approach for internal efficiencies by market, service processes and customer effort reduction
- Develop content for regular product reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Passion for product development and improving customer and user experiences
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Experience in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL) and/or application writing (e.g., Python)
- Experience with problem solving - defining the problem, sourcing information, analyzing data, identifying potential solutions, and forming recommendations
- Experience with change management in a matrixed environment - influencing individuals, teams and organizations in making organizational changes from legacy processes and systems where individuals may have more than one reporting line
- Experience in a sales-driven organization
- 3-5 years of work experience in Sales/CS Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
- Experience in the Tech and/or Recruiting / Staffing industry
- Experience with business automation and financial system integrations
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.