Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission - we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Lead a team of Strategists Indeed’s flagship product Sponsored Jobs and corresponding such as Indeed Hosted Jobs and our API.
- Develop/Analyze new monetization strategies, partnerships, go to market approach, scaling /up-sell strategies and features to decrease customer effort
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which others should be revised, iterated or de-prioritized
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of the product in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Gather customer feedback and work with product to determine how we incorporate into the product
- Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes, incentives and customer effort reduction
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Conduct regular reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading cross-functional teams and dealing with senior leaders / executives.
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower, problem solving and customer-facing skills. You can take data and drive to action. This means being very strong analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e. vlookups and pivot tables) and database query experience (e.g. SQL).
- You have an Expert level knowledge of adtech products/industry (e.g., DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, 3rd party tracking, APIs).
- You have a client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- 6+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- 2+ years experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics).
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.