Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Solutions Leads are on the front lines helping drive Global Product Adoption & Activation for the Indeed sales teams. In this role you will be responsible for introducing our newest Performance, Sourcing and Branding products to the marketplace by helping Indeed’s National Account sales teams with planning, positioning and objection handling while providing product technical expertise. You will be responsible for assisting National Account frontline Sales Reps in identifying leads suitable for each product and propose product bundles based on the client’s needs. You are a polished sales professional that understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex Fortune 1000 organizations.
Each Global Product Solutions Lead will be aligned with a market as their new products partner. You will share the same new products goals as the market and will be compensated according to the performance of your assigned market.
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve current product goals and other new products as they launch to market
- Cross-train as a product expert for all non-Sponsored Jobs products in assigned market
- Align with Global Product Sales goals of Indeed markets
- Drive and engage Indeed National Account sales teams to provide technical product details and limitations throughout the sales process
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Help prepare target account lists by product segment to support greater Indeed sales efforts
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help position sales teams to identify ideal opportunities and build a pipeline for all new products
- Help evaluate, build, and manage top of funnel sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for supported products
- Provide performance insights for supported products to sales teams
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation, client marketing, and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Assist with regional trade show plans & booth management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate and sell
- Experience selling to or supporting large Fortune 1000 organizations
- Experience selling multiple products (solution selling), product lifecycle knowledge, and consultative approach preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- An interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- An excitement for challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- 5+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
- International and Domestic business travel
- Bilingual (English & French) in a business environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Quarterly team events
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.