Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
How Global Product Solutions works. Global Product Solutions team members are on the front lines helping drive New Product Adoption & Activation for the Indeed Growth and Acquisition Inside Sales teams. This role will also have a focus on Labs product offerings, meaning this team member will be on the front lines helping test and drive adoption of Indeed’s newest new products in the Mexico and Brazil markets.
Each Global Product Solutions team member will be aligned with a Sr. Sales Director. You will share the same new products goals as the Sr. Director, and will be compensated according to the performance.
In this role you will be responsible for introducing our newest products - Indeed Targeted Ads, Indeed Company Pages Premium, Indeed Resume, and more to come - to the marketplace by helping Indeed’s Inside Sales teams with planning, positioning and objection handling while providing product technical expertise. You will be responsible for assisting the Account Executives in identifying leads suitable for each product and propose product bundles based on the client’s needs. Supporting Labs product, will require you testing the newest products Indeed is developing and for driving the early adoption of these products in market both through sales and directly with clients.
You are a polished Sales professional that understands how to strategically and effectively navigate client partnerships and cross-functional communication. Experience with solution selling, product lifecycle knowledge, and a consultative approach required.
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve new product goals
- Cross-train as a product expert for Indeed Company Pages Premium, Resume, ITA Apply, and other new products
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Sales Teams to help achieve New Product Sales goals
- Drive and engage Inside Sales teams to provide technical product details and limitations throughout the sales process
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Help prepare target account lists by product segment to support greater Indeed sales efforts.
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help position sales teams to identify ideal opportunities and build a pipeline for all new products.
- Help evaluate, build, and manage top of funnel sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for New Products
- Provide performance insights for New Products to supported sales teams
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Help scale processes including lead generation, client marketing, and talent recruiting by persistently uncovering the hiring needs of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese required
- Ability to work from Austin Downtown office
- Professional maturity and exceptional business acumen
- 5+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and solution sell
- Experience effectively communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate, sell, take on challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- Big picture, team oriented mindset
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
- Up to 25% travel expected
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.