Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
General Finance is embarking on a multi-year Finance system transformation and therefore this role is integral to achieve success of business adoption throughout the program. The major priority for the successful candidate will be to develop and drive forward strategy, scope and resource planning associated to this initiative. This role will further build and then execute against our internal roadmap of initiatives for Finance, which will include owning the internal Finance system support function., global Finance support related training efforts, crafting and/or reviewing Finance support related communications as well as identifying areas for improvement, and communicating learning opportunities to our staff on a regular basis.
- Build and manage a Global Finance support internal helpdesk team
- Recruit, hire and onboard new team members, as needed
- Conduct employee performance reviews and career planning
- Determine training requirements for the Finance support team and coordinate with internal & external parties to provide all necessary initial and ongoing training
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult technical issues
- Triage requests from Finance to identify issues requiring immediate attention
- Establish and enforce trackable success metrics and SLAs
- Be familiar with and track all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Finance teams.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience in a professional, business-to-business environment; online advertising, staffing and/or sales experience a plus
- 5+ years experience managing/leading a support team, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, performance management and career pathing
- Technical mindset and comfort with technical conversations
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multidisciplinary teams and projects a plus
- Adaptability (comfortable and able to talk to Finance people in their language, and to Engineers in theirs)
- Experience with SalesForce, Workday Financials, Oracle, Netsuite, Go Transverse or similar solutions a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the recruitment advertising industry preferred
- Familiarity with the CPC/pay-for-performance model
- Travel up to 25% required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.