Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
This role will support our client-facing functions which includes Client Success and Sales. These teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Client Success and Sales teams with career development and award-winning training from day one.
We are looking to fill our Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Client Success and Sales teams. Our training mission has three aims: 1) to educate our people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales and Service respectively and 3) to prepare them for their next role at Indeed.
The Global Training & Development Director, Onboarding will report to the Senior Director of Onboarding and Leadership. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and partner with Sales and Client Success leadership. This person must be able to collaborate well with additional internal support teams and lead the charge in developing new and refining existing training programs for new hires.
- Set the vision and strategic priorities for the Client Success and Sales new hire curriculum, globally
- Inspire team to pilot new onboarding content, techniques and technology to ensure we’re providing an onboarding program that is engaging and ahead of the industry standard
- Direct activities and operations of Curriculum Design and Facilitation Managers and other direct reports in the design, implementation and evaluation of onboarding programs for Client Success and Sales
- Coach, develop and mentor Training Managers to continually improve service, support and leadership skills
- Take a lead role in partnering with Sales and Client Success Leadership to develop and conduct content
- Develop creative content based on feedback and needs assessments with the support of the Senior Director of Onboarding and Leadership
- Inform and manage the delivery of onboarding and reinforcement training
- Prepare and present executive reports on respective training team results and priorities to Senior Director of Onboarding and Leadership, and other SLT
- Assist with new hire training when needed
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed, such as the organization of department-wide trainings/events
- Lead partnership with other departments (i.e. Sales Strategy, Client Insights, Marketing, Product, Finance, HR).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of combined relevant experience (sales and/or service, training and leadership roles)
- 5+ years experience developing training programs, creating curriculum and facilitating trainings for service or sales teams
- 3+ years of proven success in Training Management role in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience running a global new hire onboarding program
- Experience in staffing, recruiting or tech a plus
- Experience managing global teams in multiple locations
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills.
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills a must
- Strong attention to detail, time management and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Skilled in using an online CRM (SFDC) and screen sharing programs (WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom, ClearSlide)
- Proficient with Google Office (including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Familiar working with Learning Management Systems
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.