Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations including but not limited to Travel Management Company (TMC), customer service resolution, and collaboration with the TMC team to innovate and simplify travel operations.
- Manage regional/global preferred supplier relationships including quarterly/annual business reviews and all performance metrics.
- Be the online booking tool (OBT) expert, know the system in and out, make necessary changes/updates as needed.
- Develop and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Identify problems or inconsistencies in the program and develop appropriate recommendations for resolution.
- Facilitate live training sessions and webinars to train employees on policies, travel tools and resources.
- Benchmark and update T&E policies and all related materials as needed.
- Collaborate with the finance and expense teams regularly to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Participate in internal travel and expense related meetings when required including trainings.
- Monitor and report on monthly travel KPI metric analysis to management team to support budget and policy compliance objectives.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle emergency situations.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Global travel, specifically corporate and meeting coordination
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant business experience.
- Experience with candidate and recruitment travel is a plus.
- Experience with duty of care systems (i.e., iJet, ISOS, etc.)
- Proven experience in program implementation including but not limited to agencies, tools, policies and upcoming innovative travel technologies.
- Experience in travel category lifecycle management.
- Expert user of travel industry systems such as, but not limited to, Egencia, Nexonia, and Workday, Travel & Expense, GetThere, Sabre.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to guide and influence stakeholders, in addition to being a People Manager.
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Progressive industry experience and proven ability to influence and drive change.
- Proven ability to lead significant projects including system implementation.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to lead and work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.