Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Assist in management of operational cash flow and forecasting as it relates to group cash flow.
- Work with broader team in identifying and implementation of Credit Card Gateways and other APM products.
- Support the implementation and management of a group FX management policy.
- Preparation of reports, reconciliations, Treasury updates and any other daily tasks.
- Responsible for the maintenance of bank accounts and the closure of any dormant accounts.
- Assisting in overseeing the management of the Indeed Corporate Purchase /lodge card platform.
- Guarantee Treasury compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures - updating where relevant.
- Working closely with the wider Global Finance teams (EMEA, US & APAC) with respect to treasury accounting and reconciliations as it relates to the management reporting cycle.
- Work alongside the Parent Company’s Treasury Dept. to ensure alignment with their policies and procedures.
- Support Treasury aspects relating to M&A activity within Indeed as it arises.
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency.
- Ad hoc treasury requirements as appropriate.
- 2+ years previous experience in Multinational Treasury or Corporate Banking environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and or Finance a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proactive team player
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.