Date published: 29-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Collaborate with Marketing, internal stakeholders and senior designers to produce high-quality design work that reflects Indeed strategy and are compliant with Indeed brand guidelines and standards
- Provide marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Provide print-ready artwork: oversee production of print material when necessary
- Provide on-screen visual designs in appropriate sizes, file formats
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas both verbally and in writing
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Support our Marketing and Product teams by producing data visualizations
- We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication
- Is aware of current design trends, has the judgment to know when adoption of these trends is appropriate (rather than fashionable)
- Demonstrates mastery of typography, color, and layouts with sharp attention to detail
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Has experience with data visualization and can effectively visualize complex data into an easily consumable, visual format.
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise
- Actively participates in the creative process by asking questions, voicing opinion, and effectively collaborate with stakeholders to determine project needs
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure designs are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on
- 2+ years professional experience, ideally with a design firm or advertising agency, but can also be experienced with an internal creative team
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience in an in-house corporate design agency or agency creative dept preferred
- Proficient in print and digital design
- Fluent in relevant design software; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience in Sketch and Zeplin is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to design in WordPress is a plus
- Web development knowledge using HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.