Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Be an action-oriented leader at an “internal startup” within a fast-growing company
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that successfully engage businesses and generate leads for Sales
- Forecast, track and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
- Collaborate to create appropriate content including presentations, case studies, blog posts, and social media that will bring the right qualified traffic.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
- 3-5+ years managing digital marketing campaigns that delivered growth
- Excellent knowledge of various digital marketing channels and tools in SEM, Display, Social and
- Data-driven and goal-oriented - experience using testing to iterate and improve yield and scale of marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.