Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Communicate product status, risks, and successes
- Develop / execute key marketing tests and initiatives for new product(s) across channels, audiences, and content to achieve desired results
- Forecast, track, and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
- Experience with new product launches and the product lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of various marketing channels including Google and Facebook and their respective ad products, email, push, events, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of testing practices, including A/B, multivariate, bayesian, etc.
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. working knowledge of SQL or similar language and ability to partner with data science team) and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.