Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Help determine the value of job alerts and set budget expectations
- Drive new job alert sign ups via paid and non-paid channels
- Optimize existing job alert creation forms and modals to improve conversion rates
- Create the right acquisition strategy for the primary job seeker markets (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, India, France, and others)
- Work with product and marketing teams to enhance the job alert user experience
- Digital experience at large scale consumer web sites
- Experience working with email and notifications to drive engagement and user value
- Mobile experience preferred
- International experience a plus
- Proficient Python and SQL knowledge an added boost
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.