Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.Indeed.com is seeking an Offline Marketing Specialist to lead the acquisition efforts for Indeed Hire, Indeed’s new recruiting service for employers. The ideal candidate will be ready to roll up their sleeves in a “startup-like” environment to build, test, measure and iterate on new marketing programs in small and large companies. The Offline Marketing Specialist will own a group of marketing channels - direct mail, events, offline ads, partnerships - and execute these efforts to support hitting aggressive growth goals for Indeed Hire. You will help Hire scale by enabling a large sales team and through rapid testing across a mix of marketing channels, content, and targeting. Our team manages large budgets and has the autonomy to be creative and nimble. The people we brought on board are fun, smart and collaborative. If you are an innovative, data-driven marketer, fun to work with, and passioned to grow this new business together, Indeed Hire is looking for you. Responsibilities:
- Be an action-oriented leader at an “internal startup” within a fast-growing company
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that successfully engage businesses and generate leads for Sales
- Forecast, track and manage marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
- Collaborate to create appropriate content for direct mail, events and other marketing campaigns that are not digital
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals
- 3-5+ years managing offline marketing channels that delivered growth
- Excellent knowledge of customer acquisition and activation through direct mail, events, partnerships, offline ads
- Data-driven and goal-oriented - experience using testing to iterate and improve yield and scale of marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.