Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Analytics Lead is responsible for planning and executing reporting and analytics activities for HR with a specific focus on Employee Development & Employee Engagement. The ideal candidate will conduct detailed statistical analysis of HR and Employee Dev data to identify actionable insights for strategic growth/development and improvements/enhancements.
- Responsible for planning and executing integrated talent analytics activities for HR including but not limited to survey design and measurement, program evaluation, talent management and assessment.
- Conduct statistical analysis of HR and/or business data to identify actionable insights.
- Identify and interpret trends in data, present findings, and provide recommendations to varying levels of the organization.
- Leverage internal HR and/or business data using internal tools, systems, and data sources.
- Identify appropriate statistical analysis techniques required to deliver insights.
- Merge data from multiple sources/systems and provide ad-hoc reporting when needed.
- Proactively partner with key stakeholders to address business gaps or opportunities identified
- through analytics.
- Assist with building a foundation of analytical capabilities throughout the HR organization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Applied Mathematics or relevant work experience.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree in I/O psychology strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience working with HR data and HR databases for reporting and analytics (Workday experience strongly preferred).
- Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Must have statistical analysis and data visualization capabilities using tools such as Excel, R, Tableau (Google Suite experience also strongly preferred).
- Outstanding consultative abilities, combined with a track record of having built effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups at all levels.
- Ability to work in a project-based environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent priorities simultaneously.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy; ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.