Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
* Coach business leaders on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement in Tokyo Sales/CS office
* Create and execute HR best practices and necessary legal requirements
* Proactively manage legal risk; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
* Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
* Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
* Partner with the Global HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
* 5+ years of HR Generalist experience; including employee relations and employment law, compensation and performance management
* Knowledge of Japanese labor law
* Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
* Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
* Successful track record of delivering superior client service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills preferred
* Full bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.