Date published: 18-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.The HR Business Partner will execute on the day-to-day management of HR operations. You’ll be an integral part of the HR organization, as we continue to scale and upskill our EMEA organization. Based in Paris, this position will be partnering with managers and employees to provide consultation and support in the following areas; employee relations, performance management, policy and procedure implementation, etc.
- Coaches managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans
- Proactively manages legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provides coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Proactively responds to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
- Partners with HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience; including employee relations and employment law, compensation, performance management, and recruitment
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issue
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.