Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- General HR Admin including social insurance procedure, coordination of leave of absences, and annual health & stress check
- Lead and assist HR team in responding to general employee enquiries
- Assist with the employee onboarding, change of status, and leave process
- Work closely with payroll in Finance to enter transactions in HRIS and payroll system
- Support HR Generalist and Business Partners in Employee Relations and various HR projects
- Reporting, filing, and maintenance of HR files and records
- Bachelor’s degree
- +1 year HR administrative experience
- Native level fluency in Japanese
- Business level fluency in English
- Passion for human resources with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality a must
- Working in a Global organization experience preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.