Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
This individual is responsible for the administrative function of the Human Resources department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for HR, be well-organised, detail-oriented and have strong communication skills. If you have an interest in working in a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you today!
- File, enter and maintain HR files and records
- Manage system and HR file audits
- Assist with change of status process
- Work closely with Finance to enter transactions in HRIS and payroll system
- Assist HR team in responding to general employee enquiries
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Run and distribute various reports for HR and Finance team
- General HR Admin
- Support with global HR projects
- Managing the leaver process
- Coordinating maternity leave, parental leave, sick leave
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- +1 year administrative experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Passion for human resources with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality a must
- Experience working with Workday is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.