Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Enter and maintain all employee life-cycle changes through the HRIS, including, but not limited to: new hires, terminations, compensation changes, leave of absences, structural organization changes such as department and supervisor changes, etc.
- Manage applicable tracking spreadsheets (terminations, performance, new hires) to ensure all data is up-to-date and easily accessible for HR Business Partners
- Assist in the support and system improvement of the HRIS. Document process and results. Look for continuous improvement to make HR transactions and reporting streamlined and workflow enabled.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of company policies & procedures to effectively communicate guidelines when responding to daily employee inquiries
- Build strong working relationship with HR members on a global scale
- Partner with and manage the background check process, including reconciling monthly invoices for payment
- Respond in a timely manner to all employment verification requests by completing verbal and written verifications, including composing employment verification letters
- Respond effectively to all unemployment claims and liaise with payroll for additional information when applicable
- Run, distribute, and analyze various reports for HR and Finance teams as needed
- Be first point of contact for the site in matters related to policies, procedures or data
- Assist HRBP with India employer compliance (Benefits, audit data, Personnel documentation)
- Promote consistency among employees and departments across all office locations
- Assist HR team in responding to general employee inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years administrative or HR experience
- Must be deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.