Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
This is a permanent position with excellent perks & benefits and is a great opportunity to build your career in HR!
- File, enter and maintain HR files and records
- Manage system and HR file audits
- Assist with change of status process
- Work closely with Finance to enter transactions in HRIS and payroll system
- Assist HR team in responding to general employee enquiries
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Run and distribute various reports for HR and Finance team
- General HR Admin
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- 1+ years’ administrative experience
- Passion for human resources with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Confidentiality a must
- Experience working with Workday is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.