Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs. This role joins our Talent Acquisition team and it is a 1 year contract with possibility of extension.
- Act as a SME for data & reporting support for APAC Talent Acquisition leadership
- Work with multiple stakeholders to validate data though multiple sources
- Work with multiple sources of data to organize into a single source of data for the HR's team reference
- Ensure data quality is accurate and regularly updated
- Data cleansing
- Assist TA leadership with sending daily/weekly/monthly data reports
- Assist with workforce planning and positions management
- Ensuring data is accurate in all systems/portals
- Assist in ad hoc requests & projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Data Analytics, or Business Data Analytics
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources project documentation and reporting
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and have an analytical mindset
- Good Microsoft Excel skills, experienced in Pivot table and V-lookup
- Able to work collaboratively with the APAC HR team and possess good interpersonal skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.