Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a HR Director supporting a key businesses reporting to the VP of Global HR.
- You love zooming between strategy and tactical execution - you love being in blue sky brainstorming and problem-solving sessions and you equally love distilling those ideas into execution or managing people who do
- You have a consultative approach - you are able to influence within and across complex matrix structures and provide clients with differing perspectives
- You are a coach, manager, and mentor - you hold a high bar for performance and are able to coach the HR team to be their best every day. You develop your team and ensure HR role models the behaviors we expect from the business
- You have opinions and ideas - you are a fun sparring partner on issues strategic, organizational and operational. You are inquisitive and curious. You know when to keep pushing an idea and when to bring the conversation to next steps
- You are phenomenal at prioritizing issues with competing demands - you know what needs to get handled and in what order based on impact and scope
- You pride yourself on being organized - you keep track of tasks - big and small - and always have an update
- You easily build trust with others at all levels - you form genuine partnerships with others and are a pro at influencing and partnering with CoEs to deliver all facets of HR in an integrated manner
- You have relevant business and HRBP experience to operate at a senior strategic level with client relationships across a number of functions
- You have experience of working with clients with P&L responsibility helping them drive their people agenda
- You have experience of working within a Product and/or Engineering environment
- You have a history of proven delivery of tangible people results including building and transforming at scale
- You approach work with a consulting and growth mindset
- You possess a robust analytical and strategic skillset; you make decisions based on data
- You are extremely deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have a comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity
- You possess the highest level of integrity and stellar judgment
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive on being a strong collaborator who can work across global, cultural and geographically dispersed teams
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.